In this role, you will work closely with the Sales & Client Success teams as a Sales Admin to perform a variety of administrative duties related to daily operations. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality and serve as a key point of contact for customers and prospects with inquiries about our products. You will be responsible for maintaining and organizing data within the Salesforce CRM database, ensuring that all client information is complete and accurate. In order to be successful in this role, you will learn and understand the sales and client success process and dynamics.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Provide quality services to company internal and external customers in all assigned tasks.
- Execute sales administrative duties as assigned.
- Process customer licensing agreements and orders and ensure accuracy in customer accounts (System & CRM).
- Communicate with customers to successfully obtain missing information.
- Answer and route incoming calls and general inquiries.
- Convey key feedback to the appropriate department.
- Prepare, import, and de-duplicate conference and third-party lists into CRM.
- Study and stay up to date with SafeSend product offerings.
- Complete other tasks and duties as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Admin or equivalent role.
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) and highly proficient computer skills.
- Possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resourceful with a “do what it takes” attitude.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- A team player with a high level of dedication and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
Why join cPaperless SafeSend?
We love serving our customers, making technology tools that help people, and being part of a vibrant organization that is team oriented. These characteristics helped us become a multi-year technology innovation award winner and deliver on our promise to offer Best-in-Class software design and customer service. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and overall employee well-being. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays. Our new Ann Arbor office is where we plan to continue to grow and we’re looking for new team members to add to our culture and makes us an even better organization.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference Sales Admin in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: January 01, 2020
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Based in our new Ann Arbor, Michigan office at 8186 Jackson Rd.
- Salary Type: Negotiable