In this role, you will become an expert with our award winning and market-leading SafeSend Returns (SSR) offering and the value and benefits it delivers to our accounting firm customers and their clients. You will be responsible for obtaining new sales opportunities and performing revenue generating activities through inbound lead follow up and warm outbound calls. You will also conduct research to identify business opportunities and establish and maintain strategic relationships based on leads. Since relationships are developed virtually, rather than in person, the position requires a unique set of skills, including a high level of computer proficiency, phone skills, and the ability to build rapport during client calls without the benefit of face to face interaction.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Manage the sales process from start to close including handling objections, sales negotiations, and EULA concerns
- Cultivate and manage new and existing relationships with customers to drive new sales.
- Prepare SSR sales reporting and forecast data for assigned territory/clients.
- Generate leads and work sales cycle through multiple channels, including networking, research, knowledge of territory/domain, firm lists, sales campaigns, trade-show and webinar attendee lists and existing client base of other cPaperless SafeSend products.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals which may include revenue targets, number of accounts closed, number of prospective customers placed in a demo, and/or other metrics.
- Adhere to CRM best practices including capturing critical firm info such as tax compliance system in use, total # of returns prepared, paper v electronic delivery, etc.
- Prepare product quotes, pricing and product information.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Resourceful with a “do what it takes” attitude to drive the close.
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of successful sales experience, preferably in the tech industry
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- Ability to stay self-motivated and work independently as well as in a small team environment
- Track record of success with inside sales and exceeding quota/goals.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to communicate and deliver presentations effectively with decision makers.
- A positive/winning attitude, highly collaborative and team-oriented.
- Knowledge of professional tax preparation and accounting firms a plus.
- Strong organizational skills to manage projects, respond to requests and ensure timely follow-up.
- Exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable examples of initiative and persistence, with a positive, energetic and competitive attitude.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software preferred.
Why join cPaperless SafeSend?
We love serving our customers, making technology tools that help people, and being part of a vibrant organization that is team oriented. These characteristics helped us become a multi-year technology innovation award winner and deliver on our promise to offer Best-in-Class software design and customer service. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and overall employee well-being. A cash compensation package that includes base salary and variable compensation incentives tied to performance, including uncapped bonus opportunities. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays. Our new Ann Arbor office is where we plan to continue to grow and we’re looking for new team members to add to our culture and makes us an even better organization.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference SafeSend Returns Sales Associate in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: January 01, 2020
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Based in our new Ann Arbor, Michigan office at 8186 Jackson Rd.
- Salary Type: Negotiable