We are looking for an enthusiastic storyteller to be a SafeSend Returns Product Enthusiast and engage customers and prospective customers on the innovative and award winning SafeSend Returns product line. The ideal candidate enjoys giving presentations, demos, and trainings – both virtual and in-person – on software and technology features, capabilities, and benefits, and thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Having a passion for storytelling, for helping people, and for being a change catalyst who takes pride in shifting the mindset of technology laggards to being more progressive and tech savvy is a must.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Following onboarding and training, become an expert with our market leading SafeSend Returns (SSR) offering.
- Provide customers, prospects and sales reps with SSR technical product advice and demonstrations via on-site or virtual demonstrations, or at meetings, sales seminars, webinars, trade shows or conferences.
- Partner with our SSR Sales reps and provide pre and post-sales support to advance a sales cycle, secure a new sale, or preserve a sale.
- Partner with our Client Success specialists to provide SSR training and onboarding assistance to existing customers. Assist with Client Success efforts to drive higher usage and adoption of SSR in firms currently using the solution.
- Handle SSR technical questions and more in-depth workflow analysis and product fit questions from prospects and customers.
- Understand how SSR is used in tax practices to the degree in which you can assess the applicability of SSR to prospects, and how firms will benefit and realize ROI after implementation.
- Provide internal training on SSR to various groups including Sales, Client Success, and Support.
- Keep abreast of profession and technology trends and monitor and evaluate rival offerings and the overall competitive landscape.
- Be a resource for Product Development and others regarding SSR new feature prioritization, overall product roadmap, and general customer sentiment.
- Assist in creating SSR customer and prospective customer facing content including training materials, product support content, and sales and marketing collateral.
- Experienced presenter with effective listening, written and oral communications skills.
- A people person who enjoys engaging others, problem solving, and being a trusted resource.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence others over the phone, in virtual
meetings, and in-person.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
- Being organized and having strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of the Public Accounting space and professional tax preparation preferred.
- Experience with cloud-based technology preferred
Why join cPaperless SafeSend?
We love serving our customers, making technology tools that help people, and being part of a vibrant organization that is team oriented. These characteristics helped us be a multi-year technology innovation award winner and deliver on our promise to offer Best-in-Class software design and customer service. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and overall employee well-being. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays. Our new Ann Arbor office is where we plan to continue to grow and we’re looking for new team members to add to our culture and makes us an even better organization.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org reference SafeSend Returns Product Enthusiast in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: March 1, 2020
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Based in our new Ann Arbor, Michigan office at 8186 Jackson Rd.
- Salary Type: Negotiable