We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to champion all aspects of our marketing strategy and execution, including digital marketing, social media presence, lead generation, brand management, content marketing, media and public relations and customer communications. The ideal candidate is a creative, flexible, and versatile marketer who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and who enjoys balancing a broad set of responsibilities. Having a passion for storytelling and for building our inbound sales channels is a must. Additionally, best-fit candidates will be at home working with cross-functional teams across various time zones to design, build and rollout marketing campaigns and brand building efforts that spotlight our unique solutions to the marketplace and help drive overall awareness and interest in our offerings.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Developing and deploying successful marketing campaigns, from idea to execution, to both current and prospective customers.
- Developing strategies and tactics to elevate our brand in the marketplace and differentiate us from competitive offerings. Adapt a Category King approach to the SafeSend Returns product line.
- Own our web properties, full digital marketing footprint, and overall web presence.
- Establish a content marketing strategy that offers valuable and engaging content on our website, via email outreach, on social media platforms, via case studies and client testimonials, and through other channels.
- Deploy a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including pay per click campaigns, re-marketing, event management, alliances and partnerships, influencers and social media.
- Develop and maintain product and company branding, messaging, and positioning across a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Implement various marketing strategies that help drive a higher volume of prospective customers participating in SafeSend Returns virtual demos including organic webinar activity, working with other channels that service the profession, and by engaging professional groups and associations.
- Establish marketing goals and measure and report on the performance of marketing efforts.
- Manage customer lists, email preferences, and Salesforce customer and prospect data.
- Work with agencies and outside marketing resources in addition to internal people.
- Reports to the Chief Operating and Strategy Officer.
- 3+ years’ work experience in marketing/branding or business development.
- Knowledge of the Public Accounting space and professional tax preparation preferred.
- Proven experience identifying target audiences, segmenting customer groups, and creatively building marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Experience with online analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- A creative mindset with a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Knowledgeable with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Team player with good collaboration and listening skills
Why join cPaperless SafeSend?
As the 2016 and 2017 Technology Innovation Award winner from CPA Practice Advisor, we deliver on our promise to be a Best-in-Class leader in software design and development.
We love serving our customers, making technology tools that help people, and being part of a vibrant organization that is team oriented. These characteristics helped us be a multi-year technology innovation award winner and deliver on our promise to offer Best-in-Class software design and customer service. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and overall employee well-being. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays. Our new Ann Arbor office is where we plan to continue to grow and we’re looking for new team members to add to our culture and makes us an even better organization.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Marketing Manager in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: March 1, 2020
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Based in our new Ann Arbor, Michigan office at 8186 Jackson Rd.
- Salary Type: Negotiable