We are looking for a hands-on Human Resources Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resource disciplines, practices and processes, for our rapidly growing organization in the software development / technology industry. The ideal candidate thrives in a growing, fast-paced environment and will be able to identify opportunities and challenges, form solutions, and execute through completion. Driving the overall culture of the organization and regularly interacting with the cPaperless SafeSend executive team and peer leaders in the business are additional important aspects of the role
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Develop, implement, measure and lead key initiatives and projects in areas such as onboarding, change management, compensation, metrics/analytics, employee relations, engagement, development, culture, diversity, performance, talent management, organizational effectiveness, management capability, leadership development, policies and procedures and compliance.
- Develop and implement HR strategies & initiatives in line with the overall business strategy.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and employee on/off-boarding process.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of people.
- Assess, manage and spearhead the effort to improve our overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Develop and promote organization values and shape a positive culture across all office locations and amongst remote staff. Foster a dynamic workplace environment that is positive, welcoming, and fully supports diversity and inclusion.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that assists in driving strong performance, career development, and high employee engagement.
- Manage the company’s benefits and annual open enrollment process.
- Assess training needs by department in order to apply, monitor & roll out any necessary additional compliance or skill advancement training programs.
- Manage and process third-party Payroll for full-time and part-time, exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management, including thorough knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Manage workers compensation program and communications between employees and management when pertinent.
- Provide solutions and options for continuous improvement based on HR metrics.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Reports to the Chief Operating & Strategy Officer.
Qualifications / Skills
- A people person who will build genuine relationships with staff, managers, and people at all levels in the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.
- PHR / SHRM-CP certification preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience of HR business partner or generalist experience, providing support to leaders and team members
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: performance management, compensation and benefits, culture ambassador, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, analysis, and employee relations.
- Hands on experience with driving change and reporting through human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- People oriented, fun loving, and results driven.
- Active listening, negotiation and strong presentation skills will be helpful and put to regular use.
- Knowledge of labor laws and federal compliance in a multi-state environment.
- Upbeat, friendly demeanor.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Motivated and possessing the ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
Why join cPaperless SafeSend?
We love serving our customers, making technology tools that help people, and being part of a vibrant organization that is team oriented. These characteristics helped us become a multi-year technology innovation award winner and deliver on our promise to offer Best-in-Class software design and customer service. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and overall employee well-being. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays. Our new Ann Arbor office is where we plan to continue to grow and we’re looking for new team members to add to our culture and makes us an even better organization.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference Human Resources Manager in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: March 1, 2020
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Based in our new Ann Arbor, Michigan office at 8186 Jackson Rd.
- Salary Type: Negotiable