We are about accelerating the tax and accounting industry with innovative, emerging technologies to help drive business transformation and provide unique and robust solutions to high performing CPA firms. For more than 10 years, SafeSend has been an exciting and growing software development company suppling award winning and groundbreaking software products. With over 70,000 licensed users, SafeSend has gained a very reputable and well-known image within the market space.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Development Representative position is responsible for generating appointments by making outbound cold calls to tax and accounting firms with the goal of engaging them to schedule a web demonstration of SafeSend’s product lines. In addition, you will build and maintain relationships with prospective tax and accounting professionals. The successful candidate must be insightful and able to direct the conversation to build the caller’s interest. Emotional intelligence is needed to successfully guide a conversation and convert tax and accounting professionals to engage and seek a demonstration of the company’s software products.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Prospect and identify new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound cold calls and email outreach
- Research prospective clients and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage, track, and follow-up on all leads, using company-provided material and ensure leads are correctly entered, assigned and pursued
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Maintain and organize a pipeline and activity records using Salesforce CRM database
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators, including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won
- Create and send follow up emails to prospect and customer base
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of outbound cold calling and prospecting
- 2-5 years of experience with cold calling, sales presentations and closing sales, with an interest in tech is desirable
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to mine leads, build relationships, and create value for prospective customers
- Strong organizational skills to manage projects, respond to prospect requests and ensure timely followup
- Exceptional communication, listening and presentation skills
- Demonstrable examples of initiative and persistence, with a positive, energetic and competitive attitude
- Able to work independently with minimal oversight
- High School diploma required; college degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Perform duties in our full-service facility located in Meridian, Idaho
- Competitive compensation plus commission structure
- Full-time position, Monday through Friday
Why join SafeSend?
As the 2016 and 2017 Technology Innovation Award winner from CPA Practice Advisor, we deliver on our promise to be a Best-in-Class leader in software design and development. We offer a competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and flexible schedule options. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Sales Development Representative in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: April 02, 2019
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2019
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Salary Type: Negotiable