We are about accelerating the tax and accounting industry with innovative, emerging technologies to help drive business transformation and provide unique and robust solutions to high performing CPA firms. We are driven by this vision and are looking for talented people who share it. You will work in a stimulating environment, with some of the brightest, most creative and fun people in the software industry.
Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, the Sales Administrator will perform a variety of sales administration duties related to the daily operations of the Sales Department and serve as a point of contact for customers and prospects with inquiries about products. The Sales Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and organizing data within the Salesforce CRM database, ensuring that all client information is complete and accurate. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics and superb interpersonal skills.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Provide quality services to company internal and external customers in all assigned tasks
- Execute sales administrative duties as assigned by sales leadership
- Process customer licensing agreements and orders and ensure data accuracy in sales orders, invoices and customer accounts
- Database administration and maintenance related to customer contact information and addresses
- Communicate with customers to successfully obtain missing information or answer inquiries
- Answer and route incoming calls and general emails • Convey key feedback from customers internally
- Prepare, import, and de-duplicate pre and post trade show, conference and third-party lists into Salesforce CRM
- Study and stay up-to-date with products and features
- Complete other tasks and duties as needed
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or equivalent role
- High school diploma required; college degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience with CRM software (Salesforce preferred) and highly proficient computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Possess a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and results oriented
- Possess exceptional decision making and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills with the ability to handle consistent workflow
- Solid skill in preparing written communications and materials
- A team player with a high level of dedication and a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Perform duties in our full-service facility located in Meridian, Idaho
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Full-time, Monday through Friday
Why join SafeSend?
As the 2016 and 2017 Technology Innovation Award winner from CPA Practice Advisor, we deliver on our promise to be a Best-in-Class leader in software design and development. We offer a competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and flexible schedule options. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference Sales Administrator in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: April 02, 2019
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2019
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 2+
- Salary Type: Negotiable