Reporting to the Chief Operating and Strategy Officer, the Customer Support Supervisor is accountable for helping our customers optimize the use of our software solutions, understand features and functionality, and work problems/issues through to resolution. The Customer Support Supervisor will oversee the cPaperless product and technical support operation and be accountable to client service quality and timeliness. This includes leading the Boise based support team, developing and mentoring the support staff, and serving as a lead customer advocate internally.
- Lead and manage the Support team, evaluate performance, and strive for continuous improvement.
- Put customer needs first and take ownership of product issues and follow through to resolution.
- Recruit, train and support the support representatives.
- Build and foster a dynamic team environment, delegate responsibilities to ensure support rep contributions, and coach/mentor staff to optimize their capabilities.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards and ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process and have command of all deployed tools and resources including Zendesk, Salesforce, VSTS, RingCentral, etc.
- Oversee/monitor support and produce regular reporting on service timeliness, service quality, and customer insights coming through the support channels.
- Serve as the lead for handling support escalations and diffusing situations where customers are unhappy or dissatisfied.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the SafeSend suite of products and handle overflow support tickets.
- Develop daily, weekly, monthly, and annual reports on Support volume and service levels. Prepare projections for support contact volume and plan for staffing needs.
- Develop and maintain a training program for new support hires and a performance improvement plan (PIP) for reps not achieving minimum standards.
- Work directly with Product Development to identify and resolve product issues, and effectively roll out new product features/functionality.
- Individually meet with reps at regular intervals for performance coaching and professional development.
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams including Product Development and Client Success
- Actively identify and implement ways to make it easier for our customers to access self-help tools on our products.
- Keep accurate records and document customer support activities and all the ways reps are contributing to the organization and serving clients.
- Define other areas for support reps to contribute and bring value to the organization during slower support volume periods.
Qualifications / Skills
- Customer-service oriented mindset and a problem-solving attitude.
- Proven track record engaging customers, troubleshooting issues, and serving as the voice of the customer.
- Demonstrated expert level product knowledge, understanding of the inner-workings of accounting firms of all sizes, and customer service principles and contact-center best practices.
- Excellent communications skills and a solid technical background with the ability to give instructions to a nontechnical audience.
- Proficient at motivating others and managing a team.
- A passion for technology and comfortable with web-based applications.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A positive/winning attitude, highly collaborative, cross-functional, and team-oriented.
Why join cPaperless SafeSend?
We love serving our customers, making technology tools that help people, and being part of a vibrant organization that is team oriented. These characteristics helped us become a multi-year technology innovation award winner and deliver on our promise to offer Best-in-Class software design and customer service. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including company-paid health benefits, company-matched 401 (k) plan and Section 125 plan. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance and overall employee well-being. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference Customer Support Supervisor in the subject line.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.
- No of Vacancies: 1
- Date Posted: January 01, 2020
- Expiry Date: December 31, 2020
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Level: Any
- Years of Experience: 3+
- Based in Meridian, Idaho
- Salary Type: Negotiable