As a Customer Support Representative, you will manage customer interactions with a customer-focused and positive attitude to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality. You are responsible for receiving inbound phone calls, live chats & email support tickets and will provide training and technical support to customers of the SafeSend suite of products. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to resolve concerns and manage issues to resolution.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Diagnose/manage issues and work with professionalism, empathy and a sense of urgency to deliver solutions to meet customer needs.
- Document customer interactions and resolutions in our customer database and support ticketing systems.
- Collaborate with internal teams in identifying product defects, recommending solutions, and testing.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the SafeSend suite of products.
- Assist in product launches.
- Assist in Support department process improvement and workflow automation – make suggestions where appropriate.
- Understand how our customers are utilizing SafeSend products and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to enhance their business.
- Ensure customer configuration aligns with recommended best practices.
- Serve as customer advocate to ensure that issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Alert and advise customers around critical issues and software updates.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy customer needs.
- A keen analytical mind and advanced problem-solving skills coupled with a commitment to providing an extraordinary customer experience.
- Experience with front-line customer support, preferably in a tech company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication shills.
- Excellent customer service skills and an outgoing, positive attitude.
- A passion for technology and comfortable with web-based applications.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Post-high school education.
Why join SafeSend?
As the 2016 and 2017 Technology Innovation Award winner from CPA Practice Advisor, we deliver on our promise to be a Best-in-Class leader in software design and development.
We offer a competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including company-paid health benefits. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance, and in some cases, the opportunity to work from home and/or flexible schedule options. We also offer paid vacation time off and statutory sick leave and holidays.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.