Reporting to the Director of Client Success, as a Client Success Specialist, you play an integral role in helping to increase client satisfaction and brand loyalty for a fast-growing and award-winning software company. The Client Success Specialist implements the onboarding process, performs Web-based software training and process consultation, and instruct clients on best practices to maximize the value of their software investment. The Client Success Specialist will work closely with internal teams to interpret client needs and help ensure products meet those needs. This position will also maintain on-going familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures for serviced products.
This Job Description indicates some or all of the following key responsibilities and qualifications.
- Participate in and conduct technical training for new and existing product users.
- Act as a subject matter expert on assigned products and answer customer and internal employee questions on implementation procedures.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of the SafeSend suite of products.
- Assist in product launches.
- Understand how our customers are utilizing SafeSend products and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to enhance their business.
- Ensure client configuration aligns with recommended best practices.
- Work with the company’s marketing, sales and product development teams to support the development of marketing initiatives to help ensure continually evolving products that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Responsible for phone support, problem tracking, diagnosis, replicating business issues, troubleshooting, and resolution of client problems.
- Host weekly Trainings and/or Demonstrations of product lines.
- Invest in ongoing self-development to acquire industry relevant skills necessary to satisfy customer needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a public accounting firm, with a focus in firm administration or professional services; or previous front-line customer service experience in a software company.
- A passion for technology and comfortable with web-based applications.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment while meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate a variety of topics to a diverse audience.
- Experience providing high-level client support, internally and externally, along with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess the ability to self-motivate, maintain a consistent schedule, and a personality to train clients who may have no understanding of the product.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Option to work remotely from your home-based office.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Full-time, Monday through Friday.
Why join SafeSend?
As the 2016 and 2017 Technology Innovation Award winner from CPA Practice Advisor, we deliver on our promise to be a Best-in-Class leader in software design and development. We offer a competitive compensation and fringe benefits package including company-paid health benefits. We provide an environment that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting work/life balance, and in some cases, the opportunity to work from home and/or flexible schedule options. We also offer paid vacation time off, sick leave and holidays.
For immediate consideration, submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
SafeSend is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state or local law.